- Bounded rationality and the choice of jury selection procedures, 2018, Journal of Law and Economics. Forthcoming.
- Deferred acceptance is minimally manipulable, 2018, International Journal of Game Theory. Forthcoming.
- Egalitarianism with a dash of fair efficiency, 2018, Economic Theory Bulletin, 6(2), 219–238.
- Impossibilities for strategy-proof committee selection mechanisms with vetoes, 2017, Journal of Mathematical Economics, 73, 111-121.
- Fair social orderings with other-regarding preferences (with Benoit Decerf), 2016, Social Choice and Welfare, 46(3), 655-694.
- Betting and belief: Prediction markets and attribution of climate change (with Jonathan Gilligan and John Nay), 2016, Proceedings of the 2016 Winter Simulation Conference.
The last working paper versions of my publications can be found on my SSRN author page.
- Competing for priorities in school choice (with Greg Leo), 2018.
- If you’re an egalitarian, how come you eat meat? (with Marc Fleurbaey), 2018. (Submitted)
- In search of advice for participants in constrained school choice (with Benoit Decerf), 2017. (Submitted)
- Trump trumps Bush: Electoral legitimacy in U.S. presidential elections (with Rafael Treibich), 2017. (Submitted)
- Matching soulmates (with Greg Leo, Jian Lou, Yevgeniy Vorobeychik and Myrna Wooders), 2016. (Submitted)
- Manipulability and tie-breaking in constrained school choice (with Benoit Decerf), 2016. (Submitted)